Thursday, December 6, 2007

Project 1 - Little Lace Bag

Unfortunately I'm a late convert to Yarn so I only have the last three issues, must remember to do some backordering.

I cast on last night for the felted Spring Green Bag from Issue 8 but as it's a Christmas present for someone I will keep pics a secret for now :)

So in the meantime I just finished the Little Lace Bag from the online patterns at Yarn.

Little Lace Bag

Yarn: The Knittery 4 ply Merino in Passionfruit.

Super quick knit and so cute! I think I used about 15g of yarn and some lampwork beads so it's a great project to burn through yarn and bead stash. This one is going to my SP11 pal in the US.

1 comment:

Taphophile said...

Katherine - it's a beautiful bag. The pattern really accentuates the colours in the yarn. I'm sure your SP is going to adore it.