Monday, December 10, 2007

Progress and a vote

There has been some progress but not when it comes to pattern reading. Obviously, fatigue and counting rows isn't a good combination. Remember kids, fatigue kills your counting ability.

When I got to the third cable I found that I'd mis-counted the previous rows and that the cables were now hopelessly erratic. Pull out again? Nah, just went with a few more anarchistic cables. This is the coffee pot cosy as it currently stands.

Then I started to think that a bit of red always look nice against charcoal. And what about a button? So I produced this:
I-cord and wooden button enhancement. Good or not good?

And then there's the question of steeking. This is what the cosy looks like if I tuck down the cosy edge. I could steek it for a slimmer interpretation.


Steek or don't steek?

2 comments:

Taphophile said...

Ah seat of the pants knitting - my favourite. :) Love the red i-cord and the wooden button and I'd never go for the slimmer interpretation of anything! You've done a great job. :)

Barb said...

I like the Anarcosy myself!