Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Newby

This is my first ever post and my very first KAL. I fear that I have created just another way in which to procrastinate from doing the really essential things (like earning an income), by doing the non-essential but vastly more enjoyable things (like knitting and blogging!). For my first project in the KAL I have selected the very straight forward but very groovy Angel Puff Scarf from Yarn 8, mainly because I had a skein of hand dyed 8ply mohair in swishy shades of purple that I think will be perfect. Anyhow, here is progress so far........

2 comments:

Taphophile said...

Those pinks and purples are so pretty! Can't wait to see it puff. :)

Kate said...

Welcome! If you're anything like me, you'll end up using blog reading and posting as a form of reward. When I was doing endless editing of contract documentation I believe I was posting weekly and occasionally twice weekly!

The colour graduations are very intriguing!