My last finished project for this KAL is the Mitred Stripes Tote from the online issue made for the Ravelry Aussie Bag Lady swap.
Unfortunately this is another bag I buggered up through no fault of the designer - total operator error. I ended up with a with a gorgeous fabric that was a bit of a disaster as a bag. The strap was too long, so I cut and sewed it, and the top was all fluted and in no way square.
The whole sorry story is on my blog but the upshot is, if I'd looked at the pictures of the original bag I'd have noticed that when the pieces were sewn together pre-felting the cast on edge became the top of the bag which made for a stable and even item. I sewed it up the opposite way, with the cast off edge as the top and got an *interesting* fluted effect.
I recently also complete a couple of pairs of Barb's Clafoutis Bedsocks.
This pair "Riot in Rio" in a Moda Vera Luxury a mohair blend yard that's all sparklyand a more sedate pair in Patons Jet in a camel colour
These are going to Can Assist in a project supported by another Canberra knitter, Krafty Kuka.
Still on the needles which I will eventually finish are the Simple Socks and another Jelly Belly Vest. Both are lovely patterns and almost done.
Kate, this has been a wonderful KA - supportive, non-competitive and a really good excuse to more fully exploit my Yarn investment. Thank you. :)